Sociology of Work
Método de Avaliação
“Época normal” (regular assessment method);
– Continuous assessment during the semester;
– In this case, students are required to attend and participate in classes, as well as to undertake group exercises. This component is composed of the following elements:
a) Participation and performance in in-class exercises, in small groups (three to four students): 30% of the final grade. Please consult the provided table with details for grading;
b) An individual written test – “Época Normal” – scheduled by the academic services: 70% of the final grade (or 100%, if more beneficial for the student). Students are not allowed to consult any material.
– An individual written test – “Época Normal”
This is scheduled by the academic services (100%).
“Época de recurso” (written individual test)
For this assignment, students are expected to take a written individual test that covers the whole programme (100%). Students are not allowed to consult any material. This assignment is available to:
– students who did not opt for the previous evaluation process (“Época Normal”);
– students who failed the semester (“Época normal”);
– students who wish to improve their grades.
SARA FALCÃO CASACA (Responsável)